Thursday, March 01, 2007

San Fran Freako





SJ and I had a great time in San Francisco. First visit there for both of us. We are singing awesome music at choir at the moment (for the most part) Rennaisance can't be beat. Work is still crazy, but I finally have enough time to blog again a little.

So I had given up on the builder recommended to me for house repairs and decided not to sue him as it was more effort than the deposit was worth. Fortunately my hero Mrs. K descended upon him as vengeful fire from heaven and this morning work resumed after a 3 month hiatus. Hooray.

Don't know about you guys but this year seems packed full of stuff I must consider accomplishing and overcoming. It can be exhausting at times.

Find photos here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/goofballlogic/SanFransisco07?authkey=SVaCVjP4jOc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

San Fran eh??? Nice...but did you really have to use a line from micheal savage *cough...gack..sputter* I can't stand that horrible man. Yarrghgh.

A Naughty Mouse said...

Dude! It's about time things started flying straight your way.