Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Behind the ears

As I prepare for getting married again later this year, there are all kinds of thoughts running through my head. I am excited and overjoyed to be getting back into the kinds of trouble I was previously a part of. SJ got a dress yesterday which was nice - the first time I have seen her get caught up in the experience. As she said this morning, "I think I've caught the bug!"


Meanwhile, I'm scrambling to scrape togetherenough money to survive the upcoming gap in employmehnt or reduction in hours. I think I may have to convert to a contract basis so that I can work some overtime. We shall see. I am trying to remain patient and not to jump the gun on this issue. Hopefully the economic rumblings that the news is filled with today will not affect us directly. I believe that the tech market here will be solid at least for the next year.

1 comment:

A Naughty Mouse said...

Sooooooooooooooo....
When is the big day. (I've been too sickly to attend Bible Studay lately. I swear I will come back at some point.)